Our cardiopulmonary rehab in Nassau County, NY is expertly designed to help you live your life to the fullest. The specialized team will formulate personalized goals to help you succeed. Contact us today to learn more about how our program can help you live your best life.
- Therapy Open Seven Days a Week
- On-Site Pulmonary Rounds
- Personalized Programming
- Pulmonary Education
- Nutrition Education
- On-Site Respiratory Therapist
Our Cardiopulmonary Goals
The Medical Director of our Pulmonary Program is Dr. Frank Coletta.
Better Breathers Support Group:
Meets the last Monday of every month, 9:00 am via Zoom.
>> Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 1975 5244
Our Staff Includes:
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
Participation in the Cardiopulmonary Program will allow you to:
- Improve your lung function
- Reduce and minimize your symptoms
- Make daily activities easier with less shortness of breath
- Increase your exercise tolerance, including strength, endurance, and independence
- Increase participation in physical and social activities
- Develop strategies for daily living
- Reduce hospital admissions
If you are in need of post-hospitalization cardiopulmonary rehab, we can help to improve your quality of life. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us and one of our qualified team members would be happy to address them with you.
Five Star Reivews