Diabetic Management Program
Why Choose Lynbrook Restorative for Your Diabetic Care?
- We are the first short-term inpatient diabetic program to offer our patients Remote Patient Monitoring following their rehabilitation discharge
- Our patients received diabetic teaching and monitoring from admission through discharge and back to the community
- Our program is an interdisciplinary approach to diabetic care including the following services: physical / occupational therapy, licensed clinical dieticians, wound care, nursing, recreational therapy, endocrinology, and case management
- Each patient receives an individualized plan of care to address their specific physical and medical needs in order to work towards a safe discharge back to home
- Our Board–Certified Endocrinologist completes weekly rounds with the patients in our program and with daily clinical monitoring
The Goals of Lynbrook Restorative’s Diabetic Management & Education Program Are:
- Provide each individual with the skills to manage their diabetes and decrease the risk of hospitalization from complications due to their diabetes
- To speed each individual’s recovery and healing medically, physically, and emotionally
- Provide each individual with the skills to return home, living as independently as possible, and self-managing their diabetes
- Empower each individual to resume the activities that made their lives complete
Five Star Reivews
I can’t say enough positive things about Lynbrook Restorative. The staff is so patient and caring. My father has been there for a few months and they have taken such good care of him. It is always clean and everyone is very friendly. If you need a place for your loved one, this is the best place!
Both my mother-in-law & father-in-law were short-term residents at Lynbrook Restorative Therapy on 2 separate occasions – they loved the nursing staff and received excellent therapy. Lynbrook got them back on their feet and back to their own home.
My mother was at Lynbrook restorative for 2 weeks, what a wonderful facility. The staff was so accommodating and loving. Lynbrook’s atmosphere was a family feel as opposed to a hospital clinical feel. The administrator was easily accessible.
My husband received amazing care here! Staff was so caring, clean rooms, very friendly. They even have a small bakery/cafe with free cookies/cakes. I would definitely recommend this rehab.