Amputee Rehabilitation Program
The goal of Lynbrook Restorative’s Amputee Rehabilitation Program is to speed your healing, restore your confidence and provide you with the skills to return home and live as independently as possible after an amputation.
The Lynbrook Restorative Therapy & Nursing Amputee Rehabilitation program provides state of the art personalized programming for individuals post amputation and helping them achieve their goals.
It is our commitment to provide a multidisciplinary team of specialists with expertise in helping patients reclaim their independence after amputation.
- Individualized skilled Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy offered up to 7 days a week based on your individual needs and goals
- On-site Prosthetic/Orthotic Services
- Highly Compassionate skilled nursing assisting with your wound care needs
- Nutritional counseling with personally tailored meal plans to promote optimal wound healing
- Specific group of physicians providing oversight for your complex individual medical needs
- Physiatrist assisting with your pain management needs and assisting to prescribe your prosthetic device
- Psychological Services providing coping strategies to help you deal with the loss of your limb
- Recreational Therapy Services
- Social work providing support from admission to discharge creating a smooth transition back to the community
- Monthly amputee support group – 2nd Wed of the month, 12-1pm in the Rehabilitation Therapy Gym
Five Star Reivews