Post COVID-19 Rehab
Post Coronavirus Rehabilitation
Our team works with patients recently hospitalized with COVID-19 to assist in improving strength and fine motor skills. Patients may be admitted directly from home or hospital post ICU and ventilator dependent course of treatment. Lynbrook Restorative Therapy & Nursing requires patients to test negative for COVID-19 prior to admission.
We offer all aspects of respiratory and neurological care for post COVID patients with on-site Pulmonologist, Respiratory and Neurological therapists, including:
- High Flow o2 Therapy
- Physical Therapy and on-site Pulmonary Tests
- On-Site Respiratory therapist and therapy
- Cognitive therapy for post COVID Hypoxia and/or Encephalopathy
- Endurance training for post COVID deconditioning with impaired lung/respiratory function
- Strengthening Skills post COVID physical deconditioning
- Swallowing therapy for post COVID Dysphagia also with Trachs and trach removal
- Communication therapy post COVID
- Psychosocial Support post COVID with Neuropsychology and supportive trained staff
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Family involvement within the rehabilitation process via Zoom and Google Duo
What to Expect When Rehab is Needed
Ever wonder what would happen if you were hospitalized and how the process works if rehabilitation is needed? This video will explain what you can expect and what to be prepared for.
Five Star Reivews
I can’t say enough positive things about Lynbrook Restorative. The staff is so patient and caring. My father has been there for a few months and they have taken such good care of him. It is always clean and everyone is very friendly. If you need a place for your loved one, this is the best place!
Both my mother-in-law & father-in-law were short-term residents at Lynbrook Restorative Therapy on 2 separate occasions – they loved the nursing staff and received excellent therapy. Lynbrook got them back on their feet and back to their own home.
My mother was at Lynbrook restorative for 2 weeks, what a wonderful facility. The staff was so accommodating and loving. Lynbrook’s atmosphere was a family feel as opposed to a hospital clinical feel. The administrator was easily accessible.
My husband received amazing care here! Staff was so caring, clean rooms, very friendly. They even have a small bakery/cafe with free cookies/cakes. I would definitely recommend this rehab.